Book Promotional Campaigns
As a specialist in book promotion, here is a checklist of what we can do to promote authors’ books:
- Draft a press release for your book and run it by you for your amendment/approval.
- Send a tailored version of the press release to 40+ different media sources asking them to review your book.
- Upload a 5-star review for your book to Amazon.
- Upload the press release to the a dozen PR websites & newswires online.
- Contact 700+ international book bloggers about your book, asking them to spotlight and/or review your book on their blogs/websites.
- Contact 240+ UK libraries, inviting them to order & stock copies of your book.
- Contact 220+ UK Reading & Writing Groups encouraging them to read, discuss, review and recommend your book to their members.
- Contact the major UK retail chains including Waterstones, WHSmith, Foyles, Blackwells, Books etc. asking them to kindly sell your book.
It takes a fortnight to complete this book marketing campaign, and we keep authors you informed of progress each step of the way.
I’ve written & published about a dozen books on “How to Sell & Market Books”.
If you have any questions about this promotional campaign, you can ring Darin Jewell on 0208 292 5163 to discuss.